Friday, July 28, 2006

CAMBRIDGE

I am so sorry about not posting this entire time...it cost money to go to an internet cafe and I didn't realize this computer was here until a few days ago. I have been so busy getting frappe lattes from Caffe Nero and memorizing random Shakespeare lines that I haven't posted since then either.

It is so much fun here. I've met incredible people from all over the place - Singapore, Dominican Republic, Vancouver, the Virgin Islands, Austria, etc.

I can't say that much about it right now because I have to go the formal debate at the Cambridge Union soon, but expect a billion posts about it when I get back...and many stories.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey julia, where are the million posts? i want to see your drawings and photos!

July 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home